Reusable non-woven shopping bags are a popular and eco-friendly alternative to plastic bags, but they can be prone to wear and tear if not properly cared for. Here are some tips for storing and using non-woven bags to ensure they last as long as possible:
- Store non-woven bags in a dry, cool place. Avoid storing them in damp or humid areas, as this can cause the bags to become moldy or mildewed.
- Keep non-woven bags out of direct sunlight. The UV rays from the sun can cause the bags to fade and weaken over time.
- Use non-woven bags as intended. These bags are designed to be used as shopping bags, so avoid using them to carry heavy or sharp objects that could tear or puncture the material.
- Avoid over-stuffing non-woven bags. While these bags are durable, they can become stretched or misshapen if they are over-stuffed.
- Clean non-woven bags regularly. To keep your bags looking their best, wipe them down with a damp cloth or machine wash them as per the instructions on the label.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your non-woven bags stay in good condition and last as long as possible. Not only will you be able to use them for a longer period of time, but you'll also be doing your part in reducing waste and protecting the environment.
Should you use paper bags or non-woven bags? | Read More >
Canada's ban on single-use plastic | Read More >